About The Trip Package
As an archipelago and the most diverse fishes, Bali has been know as best Scuba Diving spot, both for recreational divers, or pro divers. We can accommodate your wishes to meet the underwater creatures, including manta ray that can be found in most favorite dive spot.
Include in the package
Price per Pax
|Qty||Price per Pax||In Local (IDR)|
|3-4 pax||USD 125/ Pax||IDR 1.750.000|
|5-6 pax||USD 115||IDR 1.600.000|
- If you do not have a diving License, you will be charged an additional IDR 300.000/Pax ( USD 25/Pax)
- For more than 6 person, we can set a special price for you, contact us.
- For children aged 4-8 years, only 50% of the normal price is charged
- Free for babies 3 years and under
- A private tour, that’s means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Payment can be made with IDR or USD cash.
- Full payment will be given to your pick-up driver to Sanur Harbor
- If you had any concern, please call +62 889-8919-5819
Brief About This Package
Nusa Penida is home to rare and protected species. Do Mantas rays throughout the year or Mola-Mola from July to November. Nusa Penida, diving and snorkeling exploration offers the best of golden triangles: turtles, white and silk point sharks, nudibranchs of all colors without forgetting barracuda, jacks and tropical poisons. The gentle sloping reef on Penida’s northern coast provides beautiful coral reefs ranging from only 2 meters under water and covering the slope to the bottom. This mixing of hard and soft corals provides a home for many small creatures such as; nudibranchs, crabs and shrimp.
The large plateau in the south provides a cleaning and feeding station for Sinar Manta and this is where two dive dive sites are located. Although not as rich in coral reef diversity as in the north, the plateau does offer divers interesting rock formations covered with sponges and corals. The high light of the southern dive site, is to have the opportunity to see Manta eating in the shallow or being cleaned by reef fish. Between the wealth of unrivaled coral and macro life, Nusa Penida offers world-famous dive sites.